Enter your domain name below to see its availability. Also see the list of domains to be registered below.
|DOMAIN NAME||NEW REGISTRATION COST/YEAR||RENEWAL COST/YEAR||TRANSFER COST|
Domain registration refers to the process of registering a domain name, which identifies one or more IP addresses with a name that is easier to remember and use in URLs to identify particular Web pages. The person or business that registers domain name is called the domain name registrant.
Make the switch to JB WEB concepts and save. There is no need to pay high prices for your domain names. When you transfer your domain, AceSolutions.co.za automatically adds one year to what time you have remaining on your existing registration. This means that you don't have to wait until the last minute to transfer; you can do it now without losing any time on your registration. The additional year will be tacked on automatically when the transfer is complete. Why wait?
Your Domain Management Starts Here. Manage a domain name plus our value-added services to help you get the most from it.
The Domain Name System (DNS) is a hierarchical distributed naming system for computers, services, or any resource connected to the Internet or a private network. It associates various information with domain names assigned to each of the participating entities.
A: There are several steps after your domain expires to safeguard you from losing any domains you want to keep.
1. Approximately 30 days prior to the domain expiration date, we begin sending reminders to you by email to the email address you listed with us. You will receive at least two reminders prior to the expiration date and one reminder within five days after expiration.
2. If we are unable to secure payment on or before the domain renewal date, your domain name will expire.
3. As early as one day after expiration, your domain name will be deactivated and replaced with a parking page indicating the domain name has expired, and other services you have associated with the domain name may no longer function.
4. As early as 30 day after expiration, your domain name may be purchased by a third party. If a third party purchases the domain name during this time, the domain name will not be available for you to renew.
5. If the domain name has not been renewed by you or purchased by a third party, an expired domain name enters the registry redemption period (as defined by each registry) approximately 45 days following expiration. If a third party purchases the domain name prior to the registry redemption period, the domain name will not enter redemption and will not be available for you to renew. We reserve the right to charge you a redemption fee of $99.95 (in additional to the renewal fee) in the event you are able to renew your domain name during this period.
6. If the domain name completes the registry redemption period, the registry may hold the domain name for a period of five days before releasing it again for general registration.
Yes. You can register domain names before you find a hosting provider, and, in fact, you are not required to host a domain name.
When you register a domain name with us, we automatically park it. A temporary, parked page displays when visitors type the domain name into their browser's address bar. The parked page indicates you are reserving the site. .
A country code top-level domain (ccTLD) is an Internet top-level domain generally used or reserved for a country, a sovereign state, or a dependent territory. All ASCII ccTLD identifiers are two letters long, and all two-letter top-level domains are ccTLDs.
A registrar may legitimately deny a transfer request in certain limited circumstances, as follows:
Evidence of fraud
Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) action
Reasonable dispute over the identity of the person authorizing the transfer
Domain name is on hold due to payment owed for a previous registration period
Express written objection from the domain name holder
Domain name is in "Lock" status (Registrars must provide a readily accessible and reasonable means for name holders to remove the lock status. Contact your registrar for assistance.)
Domain name is within 60 days of initial registration
Domain name is within 60 days of a previous transferRegistrars are required to specify a reason when denying a transfer request. Contact either the current registrar or the registrar you wish to transfer to for assistance.